1. Coconuts sandals from Piperlime — $49
2. Sol Sana sandals from Piperlime — $90
3. Marjorie sandals from Aldo — $60
4. Solitude sandals from Nine West — $50
5. Miz Mooz sandals from Piperlime — $90
6. Chinese Laundry sandals from Heels.com — $60
I'm incredibly picky when it comes to sandals. They have to meet a slew of qualifications: neutral colors, minimal straps, a touch of edge, walk-all-day comfort, and a budget-friendly price.
Summers only last a few months in Seattle, and I hate spending hundreds of dollars on items that live predominantly in my closet, so keeping it cheap is crucial. These sandals fit the bill.
I think I like #2 best, even with the blue accent, which is so out of character for me and my neutral-loving ways.